Sunday, August 16, 2009

I am so OLD!

My birthday is coming up. Not that I'll be doing a lot of celebrating--at my age, birthdays are not so much celebrated as mourned. I'll be 47 years old on August 25, and I have decided that instead of asking for gifts, I'm asking for donations to charity for me. The charity I've chosen is The Hunger Site. If you'd like to donate, you can visit my Facebook link to The Hunger Site here.

Even if you don't want to donate, please visit The Hunger Site. A simple click of the mouse gets the sponsors of the site to donate food to hungry people around the world. Also, the site cooperates with other charities. There are, on the web page, separate tabs to raise money for Breast Cancer, Child Health, Literacy, Rainforest protection, and Animal Rescue charities. Click on the link above, visit the Site, please bookmark it, and don't forget to go back daily and make the clicks to help people less fortunate than us.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment