Friday, August 14, 2009

Music Trivia Correction

In the post from July 22 of this year, I released the answers to the Ultimate Music Trivia Challenge (well, let's say the Penultimate Music Trivia Challenge, since in all likelihood I'll be issuing another soon). In that post, I answered the question "Which is the greater distance: the Highway to Hell or the Stairway to Heaven?".

I'd like to correct that answer. It didn't occur to me until recently, but the Stairway to Heaven must necessarily be longer than the Highway to Hell, since Steve Miller tells us clearly that "You know you've gotta go through Hell before you get to Heaven". So logically, Heaven is a longer journey.

I apologize if I caused any confusion by this; and I thank you for allowing me to set the record straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment