Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mission Statement

The purpose of this blog is to maintain an online journal of my thoughts, beliefs, and arguments as I deal with the larger world (that being the one outside my sphere of influence [my sphere of influence being myself only]). I will share my views on politics, social issues, education, sports, and any other topic that may interest me. I promise no celebrity gossip or reality tv bullshit.

So you're thinking, alright, I can deal with that, but what's the title mean? Well, it's kind of sentimental. I'm not ready to reveal the exact meaning of it right now, (some readers who claimed residence in Athens, Ohio between 1980 and 1984 may have an idea) but I promise I will reveal the meaning and purpose of it in good time. In the meantime, understand that we are all.....

Dancing Madly Backwards Again

No comments:

Post a Comment